Petroleum Business Review (PBR), is an open access double-blind peer reviewed publication which is published by Petroleum University of Technology concerned with Petroleum Business studies and its applications ( Oil and Gas Economics and Management, Law Studies, Energy Management and Engineering). PBR is a quarterly publication, which publishes original research papers and review papers to journal scope. All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through iThenticate: Plagiarism Detection Software to ensure their authenticity to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the expert reviewers.
Revenue Sources and Article Processing Charges
Currently there is no charge for authors to get their manuscripts reviewed and published in this journal.
PBR has published as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
Open Access Policies
PBR is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0). Licensees may copy, distribute, display and make derivative works only if they cite the original published article.
PBR is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws.
- Publication Owner: Petroleum University of Technology
- Journal Frequency: Quarterly
- Article Type: Original research papers, Review papers
- Publication languages: English
- Review method: Double Blind Peer Review
- Time to Accept (Days): 97
- Average First Action (Days): 1
- Publication Type: Online
- Article Processing Charge: No
- Firs Publication Year: 2017
- Acceptance Rate: 47%
- Publication type (Access to PDF): Open Access
- Director in Charge: Mohammad Reza Khosravi Nikou
- Editor-in-Chief: Mohammad Hossein Mahdavi Adeli
- Online ISSN: 2645-4734