Baskin, J. (2009). The impossible necessity of climate justice, Melbourne Journal of International Law, 10, 421-438
Davies, A. R. (2006). Environmental justice as subtext or omission: examining discourses of anti-incineration campaigning in Ireland. Geoforum, 37(5), 708-724.
Dawson, A. (2010). Climate justice: the emerging movement against green capitalism. South Atlantic Quarterly, 109(2), 313-338.
Dryzek, J. S., and Stevenson, H. (2011). Global democracy and earth system governance. Ecological economics, 70(11), 1865-1874.
Evans, G. (2010). A rising tide: Linking local and global climate justice. Journal of Australian Political Economy, (66), 199-221.
Fraser, N. (2009). Social justice in the age of identity politics. Geographic thought: A praxis perspective, 72-91.
Guruswamy, L. (2010). Energy justice and sustainable development, International Environmental Law and Policy, 21(231).
Heffron, R. J. (2013). The application of contrast explanation to energy policy research: UK nuclear energy policy 2002–2012. Energy Policy, 55, 602-616.
Heffron, R. J. (2013). Nuclear new build in the United States 1990–2010: A three state analysis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 80(5), 876-8
International Energy Agency (2014). How Will Global Energy Markets Evolve to 2040? World Energy Outlook 2014, 92.
McCauley, D. A., Heffron, R. J., Stephan, H., & Jenkins, K. (2013). Advancing energy justice: the triumvirate of tenets. International Energy Law Review, 32(3), 107-110.
Jenkins K (2016) ‘Sustainable Development and Energy Justice: Two Agendas Combined’, in Delivering Energy Law and Policy in the EU and US: A Reader, Heffron R.J., and Little G. (Eds). Edinburgh University Press: UK: 381-384.
Owens, S., & Driffill, L. (2008). How to change attitudes and behaviours in the context of energy. Energy policy, 36(12), 4412-4418.
Schlosberg, D. (2013). Theorising environmental justice: the expanding sphere of a discourse. Environmental politics, 22(1), 37-55.
Schlosberg, D. (2009). Defining environmental justice: theories, movements, and nature. Oxford University Press.
Schlosberg, D. (2003). The justice of environmental justice: reconciling equity, recognition, and participation in a political movement. Moral and political reasoning in environmental practice, 77, 106.
Sovacool, B. K., & Dworkin, M. H. (2014). Global energy justice. Cambridge University Press.
Todd, H., & Zografos, C. (2005). Justice for the environment: developing a set of indicators of environmental justice for Scotland. Environmental Values, 14(4), 483-501.
UNDP (2015). Transforming out world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: United Nations Development Programme.
UNDP (2016). Economic and Social Council, Report of the Inter-Agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators. Statistical Commission Forty-seventh session.
Vanderheiden, S. (2008). Atmospheric justice: A political theory of climate change. OUP USA.
Walker, G., & Day, R. (2012). Fuel poverty as injustice: Integrating distribution, recognition and procedure in the struggle for affordable warmth. Energy policy, 49, 69-75.
Walker, G. (2012). Environmental justice: concepts, evidence and politics. Routledge.
Walker, G. (2009). Beyond distribution and proximity: exploring the multiple spatialities of environmental justice. Antipode, 41(4), 614-636.
1. Ablo, A.D. (2015), "Local content and participation in Ghana's oil and gas industry: Can enterprise development make a difference?" The Extractive Industries and Society, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp. 320-327.
2. Abzari, M.; Karami, R., (2010). the position of technology transfer management. Industrial technology development. No. 15, Pp. 33-42.
3. Arasti, M.R., Modares Yazdi, M., & Delavari, M., (2008). Provide a comprehensive model for selecting the appropriate technology transfer method. Sharif Scientific and Research Journal. No. 43 M.
4. Asharafzadeh, Kh., (2004.) Comprehensive Model for Outsourcing Services, Tadbir, No. 147
5. Barthélemy, J., & Geyer, D. (2005). An empirical investigation of IT outsourcing versus quasi-outsourcing in France and Germany. Information & Management, 42(4), 533-542.
6. Nwapi, C. (2016). A survey of the literature on local content policies in the oil and gas industry in East Africa. SPP Research Paper, (9/16).
7. Damanpour, F., Magelssen, C., & Walker, R. M. (2019). Outsourcing and insourcing of organizational activities: the role of outsourcing process mechanisms. Public Management Review, 1–24. DOI:10.1080/14719037.2019.1601243
8. Daneshi, A., (2008). Effects of outsourcing on the events and operations of the electricity distribution company and cost reduction.
9. Davarpanah, R. (2006). The concept of outsourcing and the necessities for effective outsourcing.
10. Mishra, D., Kumar, S., Sharma, R. R. K., & Dubey, R. (2018). Outsourcing decision: do strategy and structure really matter? Journal of Organizational Change Management.
11. DiRomualdo, A., & Gurbaxani, V. (1998). Strategic intent for IT outsourcing. Sloan Management Review.
12. Eshrafzadeh, F., (2005). Service Outsourcing Decision-making Model, Journal of Management Studies. No. 46
13. Greaver, M. F., & Greaver II, M. F. (1999). Strategic outsourcing: a structured approach to outsourcing decisions and initiatives. Amacom Books.
14. Håkansson, H. (1990). Technological collaboration in industrial networks. European Management Journal, 8(3), 371-379.
15. Hassanain Mohammad A., Al‐Saadi S. (2006). A framework model for outsourcing asset management services. Facilities, Vol. 23 Issue: 1/2, pp.73-81
16. Markowitz, HM. (1991). Foundations of portfolio theory. Finance, Volume46, Issue2. June 1991. Pages 469-477
17. Khaki, G. (2003). Research Methodology in Management, Scientific (Elmi) Publications of Islamic Azad University
18. Kianmehr, MR.. (2001). Investigation of the effects of outsourcing on productivity in Toli Pers Co., [M.Sc. Thesis] Tarbiat Modares University
19. Stow, K, (2006). Outsourcing through small and medium organizations, (Hossein Pahlavanian, Seyed Mehdi Mir Hossein Zavareh) Nikourosh Publications
20. Burden, K. (2003). “We’re in it to win it”-negotiating successful outsourcing transactions Introduction. Computer Law & Security Review, 19(6), 478-479.
21. Lacity, M.C. and Hirschheim, R.(1993) "The Information Outsourcing Bandwagon", Sloan Management Review.Fall 1993,p81
22. Willcocks, L., Fitzgerald, G., & Feeny, D. (1995). Outsourcing IT: The strategic implications. Long range planning, 28(5), 59-70.
23. Lonsdale, C., Cox, A.(2000) "The historical development of Outsourcing: the latest fad? ", Industrial management& data systems, vol.100, No.9
24. Mahmoudi Meymand, M.. Rahmani, Z., & Basirat-nia, M., (2010). Effect of outsourcing strategy on the productivity of the banking industry, a case study of the branches of the Eghtesad-e-Novin Bank of Mazandaran Province. Journal of Industrial Management, Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch, Vol. 5, No. 13.
25. McLaver. R. (2005). Outsourcing Process: Strategies for Management and Evaluation. (translated by Pouria Momeni and Nasser Azad).
26. MOP (2012). Executive regulations for organizing outsourced activities. Department of Human Resource Development: Administration of Organizations and Methods.
27. Nelsonoly, N. (2010). Conflict handling, Trust, and Commitment in outsourcing relationship: A Chinese and Indian study: industrial Marketing Management.
28. Osborne, D., Gaebler, T. (1991). Government Reconstruction, translated by Fazlullah Amini, Fara Publications
29. PMI. (2017). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition.
30. Poor Moallem, N. (2011). Outsourcing engineering in transportation, Ministry of Roads and Transportation Publications
31. Hadjarain, M, Rahanandeh Purlengrodi, R. (2012-2013). Outsourcing Strategy, Allameh Tabatabaei University; Journal of management.
32. Rahnavard, F., & Khavand Kar, J., (2008). The effect of knowledge sharing on the success of IT outsourcing
33. Rahnavard, Farjahollah (2008). Affective factors on performance enhancement in the public sector organizations of Iran. Journal of Management, Vol.8, No.4 (31), pp. 77-100
34. Rajabzadeh A. (2008). Designing a generic model for the outsourcing process in the public sector: evidence of Iran. Management Decision, Vol.46 Issue: 4, pp.521-538
35. Saloneh, S. (2011). Investigating the Effects of Human Resource Outsourcing on Organizational Performance, [Master Thesis in Business Management], Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch.
36. Seyed Javadin, SR., & Hassangholipor, T., (2011). Outsourcing process, Negah Danesh Novin Publications.
37. Shahraki, M. (2008). Outsourcing, the tool for success and entrepreneurship.
38. Sharma, A., & Loh, P. (2009). Emerging Trends in the sourcing of business services. Business Process Management Journal, 15(2), 149–165.
39. Shirani, H., and Mohammad N. (2008). Outsourcing and Isfahan Electricity Distribution Company.
40. Taponen S. and Kauppi K. (2020). Service outsourcing decisions – a process framework. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing Vol. 13 No. 2, 2020 pp. 171-194
41. Tjemkes, Brian et al. (2017). Strategic alliances management. University of Tehran Publishing Press. 1st Ed.
42. Yin, R, K. (2010). Case study research: Design and method. (4th edition), Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
43. Young, S., & Macinati, M. S. (2012). Health Outsourcing/Backsourcing: Case studies in the Australian and Italian health sector. Public Management Review, 14(6), 771-794.